|Photographer:||Kyle Stubbs [View profile]||Title:||W.T. PRESTON||Added:||Dec 28, 2009|
|Location:||Anacortes, United States|
|Seen on display in Anacortes, Washington on December 22, 2009.
She served as an Army Corps of Engineers snagboat on Puget Sound from 1929 until 1981, having been re-hulled in 1939. Her machinery originated in the Sound's first snagboat, the 1882-built SKAGIT. When retired, she was the last operating sternwheeler on the Sound. Today she serves as a museum and is a National Historic Landmark.