|Photographer:||Don Fraser [View profile]||Title:||LOCHMOR||Added:||Jan 21, 2011|
|Location:||Lochmaddy, United Kingdom|
|MV LOCHMOR winching herself into Lochmaddy pier, North Uist in January 1963. Launched May 1930 at Ardrossan she worked on the Outer Isles (Hebrides) mail service until 1964 when she was sold to Greek owners and re-named AMINONI.
543GT. 49m x 8.8m. Fitted with direct drive twin diesel engines, she was re-engined in 1948 to increase her "speed" from 9 knots to 11.5 knots!