|Photographer:||Chris Howell [View profile]||Title:||SALISBURY||Added:||Apr 06, 2011|
Completed 8/1943 as TID 15.
9/1994 Naval work for US Army.
3/1945 to Ministry of War Transport.
10/1945 on charter to Milford Haven Docks Co.
1949 sold to B.Perry and Sons,Bristol renamed BP 2 .
1958 renamed Salisbury.
1964 converted from Steam to Diesel.
1980 to Laxey Towing Co.,Isle of Man.
1991 Irish Delgany
scrapped 2010 Castletownbere, Ireland