|Photographer:||kokos1 [View profile]||Title:||LINDON||Added:||Jun 02, 2011|
|Captured:||April 21, 2010||IMO:||Unavailable||Hits:||934|
||Harbour & tour boats / restaurant vessels|
Yard number: 459
Dimensions: 22:15 x 5:13 x 2:30 m
After Rebuilding: GRT / NRT. 79 / 23.
Machinery: Motala A steam engine.
1915-Built by Motala, Norrköping for the order of Russian tsar, but because of Russian Revolution, vessel was lying at the yard.
1919-Sold to Carl Haglund, Stugsund. Renamed to "THU".
1920-Sold to New Stufveri Gefle AB, Gävle.
1928-Motorised with a Bolinder compression-ignition engine.
1951-Sold to Royal Road and Hydraulic Engineering Board, Stockholm. Renamed to "FERRY 63/58" . (Unofficial name "NÄTRA EXPRESS"). Converted to passenger ship.
1951-Traded between Köpmanholmen - Trysunda - Ulvön.
1978-Delivered to the Municipality of Örnsköldsvik. Renamed to "ULVÖN".
1985-New machinery installed.
1990-Delivered to Örnsköldsvik Buss Ltd, Örnsköldsvik. Renamed to "NÄTRA EXPRESS" .
1990-Sold to Rederi AB Sjötorp, Sjötorp. Renamed to "LINDÖN AV SJÖTORP"
1990-Arrives at Mem. Then goes on to Sjötorp for docking and conversion.
1991-Premiered at route from Sjötorp to Mariestad.
1992-Sold to Rederi AB, Sjötorp. Renamed to "Lindön" .
1995-Delivered to AB Söderköpings Brunn, Söderköping.
1996-Rebuilt in HBV Fartygsinredningar, Stockholm.
Information from: www.faktaomfartyg.se
Presently vessel is located at Söderköping, Göta Canal and is making daily cruises to Stegeborg and Harstena.