|Photographer:||Marek Gono [View profile]||Title:||MTZ VI||Added:||May 20, 2007|
|Floating supply base LOD MTZ-VI wintering in Bratislava's Zimny pristav (Winter dock, also called Stary pristav - Old harbour) on Jan 8, 2006.
1937 - built by Skoda Works - Shipyard Komarno for Ceskoslovenska Dunajplavba as 550DWT 1000hp river tanker; sister ships Vajansky and Stur.
1938 - delivered, named [b]Moyzes[/b], registered in Bratislava (then Czechoslovakia).
1939 - flag changed to Slovakia, owner to Slovenska Dunjaplavba.
1945 - renamed to [b]Ondava[/b], flag changed to Czechoslovak, owner to Ceskoslovenska Plavba Dunajska.
19?? - retired, laid up.
19?? - rebuilt at CSPD dockyard to floating supply base [b]MTZ-VI[/b] mainly to service Danube passenger cruisers.
1993 - flag changed to Slovak, owner to Slovenska Plavba Dunajska.
1995 - switched to Slovenska Plavba A Pristavy.
2002 - switched to Lodna Osobna Doprava.
2005-ish - no longer in use?