Yes, it was the first ferry for open seas ( and wooden ! )in the time of SFRJ on this side of Adriatic, originally built for Army purposes in Velimir Škorpik yard, after refitting ( also reengined ), she did her first voyages in 1958., connecting Šilo with Crikvenica. In 1963., freighters of Kvarnerska Plovidba went into the fleet of Jugolinija, and Bodulka was transferred to Jadrolinija, maintaining the same line. Sold in 1979 and became ROVINJKA for Jadranturist, Rovinj ( new engines from Famos factory installed ). If someone wants to finish this story, he is welcome ...
Pozdrav svima - Milko