Launched:22/3/1959 and completed in 9/1959.
Builder: Breda Shipyard, Marghera (Venice) Italy.
Launched as "MARINELLA D'AMICO" and owned by Soc. Armatoriale Lilibeo sPa, Palermo, Italy.
1967 - brought under the ownership of d'Amico Soc. di Nav. sPa, Palermo.
1981 - Bought by Impresa Transporti Marittimi Srl., Genoa, Italy and renamed "NUNKI"
1988 - Renamed "PUNKI" for her voyage to Gadani Beach to be broken up, sailing under the St. Vincent and the Grenadines flag.
In 1965 made a couple of coastal voyages in New Zealand delivering fuel from Marsden Point.