|Down bound the Trenton Channel bound for Trenton Edison with a load of coal late 70's
Built in 1905 at West Bay City Michigan by West Bay City Shipbuilding, launched as the D.M.Philbin for the G.A. Tomlinson Company
Lengthened and converted to self-unloader by Manitowoc Shipbuilding Co., in winter, 1957-1958 (552 x 54 x 26.58; 7352 gross - 5889 net). Converted to oil and had a bow thruster installed, early 1974, by Nicholson Terminal & Dock Co., at River Rouge, MI.
Scrapped at Ashtabula, Ohio in 1983