Built 1943 as FORT FIDLER by North Van Ship Repairs, Ltd., North Vancouver, B.C # 123 for
Ministry of War Transport (bb) (Smith, Hogg & Co., Ltd., mgrs.), London
1944 Torp. by U 616, 14 May 1944, in 36.45N-00.55E, voy. Taranto - Hampton Roads, in ballast, put into Oran, to Lisbon 3/45
1946 ALCOUTIM Soc. Geral de Commercio, Industria e Transportes, Ltda., Lisbon
1971 Arrived at Bilbao October 23 for demolition.
This photo is taken at Rotterdam, laid up in Waalhaven 1963
Information concerning vessel's history is thanks to Wm. A. Schell