R.G. SANDERSON & C.S. BAND
|Photographer:||Rudi Rabe [View profile]||Title:||R.G. SANDERSON & C.S. BAND||Added:||Sep 14, 2007|
||Great Lakes Bulkers (Winter & Summer Lay Ups)|
|R.G. Sanderson and C.S. Band seen here at Goodrich, Ontario being used as a grain storage barges. C.S. Band was built in 1896 at Chicago, IL as the Barge Martha for the Minnesota Steamship Co. Was sold to McNamara Marine Ltd. In 1975 and taken to Port Elgin for use as a breakwater in the construction of a nuclear power plant there.
R.G. Sanderson was built in 1903 at West Bay City, MI as the Frank W. Gilchrist scrapped in 1983 at Thunder Bay, Ontario
Photo Comments (1)
Comments sorting method :
Please Login to add a comment!
Would that by any chance be Goderich, Ontario, not Goodrich?????????? |
This photo has been shown 1,703 times since it was added to the site.