Great shot John, do you have any more of her?
Here's a bit of history:
Sct. Knud ( 1931 - 1959 ).
Sct. Knud was new ship no. 192 from Frederikshavn Shipyard and Floating Dock A/S, ordered by Odense Harbour on the 6 June 1930 as a combined Icebreaker and Harbour Tug. Her keel was laid on the 15 of august 1930, launched and named on the 5 November.
She was named after the saint ( Saint Canute ), whose mortal remains are laid on display in Odense church by same name.
When Sct. knud was built she was equipped with a large saloon made from mahogany, and was meant for meetings held by the port authorities.
The ship was registered to take up to 72 passengers.
Sct. knud was finished at the shipyard on 9 January 1931 and sailed directly to Odense after a maiden voyage with Captain F. Nielsen at the wheel, where she served almost 29 years on Odense canal and harbour.
ST. Canute ( 1960 - 1999 ).
Sct. Knud was sold in December 1959 to iron dealer H.E.Hansen in Odense, who resold it to Fowey Harbour Commissioners who renamed her " St. Canute ". The ship’s sides were painted green, the funnel yellow with a black top. Sold to Exeter Maritime Museum in 1969 where she eventually fell into a state of decay.
Stockvik ( 1999 - ).
In 1999 the ship was bought by Christer Strandel from Stocka in Sweden, and the ship was renamed " Stockvik ". In May of 1999 the ship sailed from England to Terneuzen in Holland for repairs. Late that year the ship sailed to Amsterdam for the winter.
In April 2000, they continued the voyage to Stocka, with a stop in Svendborg in Denmark were she arrived on the 25 of April, before she continued to Stockholm.
On the 28 of July S/S Stockvik sailed from Stockholm for Stocka where she arrived on 1 August 2000.