|Photographer:||Paul Strathdee [View profile]||Title:||THE SECOND SNARK||Added:||Mar 02, 2007|
||Harbour & tour boats / restaurant vessels|
|This historic vessel was built by William Denny at Dumbarton in 1938 and was originally their yard tender for trials ships etc.
She now belongs to Clyde Marine Services formerly Mounro's of Greenock and operates charters and sightseeing cruises on the Clyde in the summer months.
This was taken at Rothesay in 1978 when she was on a Coastal Cruising Associaton charter.