|Photographer:||Rudi Rabe [View profile]||Title:||JAMES A. HANNAH||Added:||Aug 11, 2007|
||Great Lakes (Tugs & Barges)|
|Seen here at Indiana Harbor, IN 1979
Built in 1945 as LT 820 for the US Army by Marietta Manufacturing Point Pleasant, WV
149 x 33 x 16
Brought to the Great Lakes in 1964 by Gartland Steamship renamed Muskegon in 1965 sold to Bultema Dock & Dredge Co in 1966. Repowered by Christy Corp., Sturgeon Bay, WI, in 1967 with two 10 cylinder 38 1/8 Fairbanks Morse engines. Chartered to Hannah Inland Waterways in 1971 and renamed James A Hannah, purchased by Hannah in 1976.