|Photographer:||Marc Piché [View profile]||Title:||VERNA PAULIN||Added:||Oct 15, 2007|
||General cargo ships built 1940-1949 (Over 3000gt)|
|VERNA PAULIN as shown while departing Montréal in May 1965.
Built in 1942 by Short Bros as EMPIRE ENVOY for the Ministry of War Transport, she survived World War II and was renamed CHELTENHAM in 1946, LA ORILLA in 1952 and STALLBERG in 1955 before being sold in 1962 to Finnish-owned Paulins Rederi A/B of Abo (Turku) who renamed her VERNA PAULIN as depicted here. She was broken up at Bruges in 1969.
Original John Low slide scanned by Marc Piché and published here with his kind permission.
Photo Comments (0)
Comments sorting method :
Please Login to add a comment!
This photo has been shown 2,679 times since it was added to the site.