|Photographer:||Marc Piché [View profile]||Title:||MARTHA||Added:||Mar 17, 2008|
||General cargo ships built 1940-1949 (Over 3000gt)|
|O.Wallenius general cargo ship MARTHA as shown while departing Montréal in September 1968. Built in 1944 as CASSIOPEIA for Swedish-owned P.G. Thulin, she went in 1947 to G. Karlsson as their NARRANDERA. In 1962, she was acquired by Wallenius to become their MARTHA as depicted here. She was broken up in 1970 following a fire.
Photo taken from atop Elevator 4 by John Low via Marc Piché.