|Photographer:||Nestin [View profile]||Title:||RPB-30 Kozara||Added:||Jun 09, 2008|
|River minesweaper Krimhilda was built in Regensbourgh for Vermaht in 1939. She got her name by Nibelung princess and was used during the Second World War for " increase of moral, leisure and relaxation" of german officers that were paryicularly outstanding at the Eastern front. In other words it was used as a whore-house. After the WWII it was gained by Yugoslav Army as a part of war compensation. She was reconstructed and included in the Naval Force as a comnading ship under name Kozara.
Photo Comments (0)
Comments sorting method :
Please Login to add a comment!
This photo has been shown 3,763 times since it was added to the site.