|Photographer:||Rudi Rabe [View profile]||Title:||Lakewood||Added:||Jun 06, 2005|
|At Windsor, Ontario after getting holed.
Built in 1903 in Chicago, IL by the Chicago Ship Building Co.
Launched as the Charles M Warner
Converted to sand dredge by Manitowoc Ship Building Co., in 1928 (377 x 48.16 x 24; 3739 gross - 2707 net). Repowered and converted to self-unloading sand dredge, 1957. New tonnage, 1947 (3751 gross - 2708 net). Converted to a barge for use in the scrap trade, September, 1988.