1943 Built by Marine Industries Ltd, Sorel, Quebec as STANLEY PARK (Canada) for the Canadian Government and managed by Park Steamship Co. Montreal (Elder, Dempster Lines Ltd. Montreal). 1946 Transferred to Ministry of War Transport, London and managed by Dalhousie Steam & Motor Ship Co. same name. 1948 Sold to Acadia Overseas Freighters, Halifax and renamed HALIGONIAN DUCHESS (Canada). 1950 Sold to Counties Ship Management Co. London and renamed MALDEN HILL (U.K.). 1964 Sold to Tsavliris Ltd. London (Trafalgar Steamship Co.) and renamed NEWMOOR (U.K.). 1967 Sold to Kantara Shipping, Famagusta, same name. 1969 Broken up at La Spezia.