|Photographer:||friendship [View profile]||Title:||PROFESSOR ALBRECHT PENCK||Added:||Apr 08, 2007|
||Research and Survey Vessels|
|The PROFESSOR ALBRECHT PENCK is one of the oldest German still moving research ships. If was built in 1950 on the VEB Schiffswerft Rosslau/Elbe and came at first as a JOH.L.KRÜGER to Seehydrographischer Dienst SHD oft the GDR, journey,changed in 1960 the name in PROF.PENCK and is called since 1961 PROFESSOR ALBRECHT PENCK. Repeatedly modernized and rebuilt, she is actively active even today.
Foto: 23-5-2003 inbound Warnemunde
© Wolfgang Kramer