|Photographer:||Per Karlsson [View profile]||Title:||Harry||Added:||Feb 23, 2009|
Ex names: Korsnäs 1 -50, Arne -52, Munsö -74
Buildt: 1887, Brynäsvarvet AB, Sweden
Port of Registry: Lysekil
Originally buildt as a steam tug. The vessel was totally rebuildt in 1950 and her engine was then replaced by a 300 Hp Skandia engine. She is owned by L.Laurin since 1993, this is a group of engine preservers who has a special intrest in her type of engine.
She is now operated as a museum vessel from her home port of Lysekil.
Photo taken in Lysekil, Sweden 2006-08-16.