|Photographer:||Javier Alonso Castro (cx9aaw) [View profile]||Title:||NORDSOEN||Added:||Mar 03, 2009|
||Ships Under Construction|
|This photography was extracted in Teis shipyard Cies city of Vigo Spain 2009/3/3 On January 12, MCíes the yard, in which the company has facilities in Rivers, proceeded to launch the ship Vigo shipyard is building for the government of Denmark and is used for fisheries surveillance, rescue and combat pollution.
With a higher cost of DKK 120,000,000 and cofinanced by the European Union, the ship has been equipped with the most advanced rescue at sea and prevention of stroke.
- LOA. 68.10 meters
- Length between perpendiculars 60.80 meters
- 11.20 meters Beam Tracing
- Depth to main deck 6.30 meters
- Fuel Capacity 158.70 m3
- Capacity: 31.20 m3 Fresh Water
- Speed to 100% of engine power (approx) 18 kn
- Total Power 3900 kW main engine