Cable laying ship, ex-JOSEPH HENRY of U.S. Army Signal Corps; built by Newport News Shipbuilding in 1909. Steam compound (2), twin screw. Also served as mine planter during wartime. Acquired by Greece immediately after World War II. 167.5 feet x 32 feet (51.05 M x 9.75 M).
At Falero, Greece
Only stern view
This ship is not assigned to any other category.